Friday, December 7, 2007

some scrapping...

this one was a sample for Keep'n the Memories December theme challenge - SUMMER
and this one was for a Shallenge - to use arrows, 2 different pattern papers and a black and white photo. Exciting news too - I have had a LO accepted to Scrapbooking Memories. My first ever! WOO HOO!! I'll be celebrating with a cute RAK next week. Check back after the weekend... x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nic! Hope this is the first of more acceptances for you.
x

Melissa Goodsell said...

Congrats Nic, that's awesome!
OMG these layouts are so so gorgeous...how cute are the pics in the first one especially.
Beautiful work,
Melx

janine kaye said...

these are so gorgeous nic! and congrats on your acceptance..the first of many i am sure!!

KimA said...

Congratulations Nic! great news about the acceptance and I love those layouts - too cute

Belinda Venables said...

Hi Nic...
I just came across you blog through Kathryn's blog. I think I may have been here once before but was a lurker...lol.
Great layouts. Your a very talented scrapper and a South Aussie too...even better...lol.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Belinda
xx

Belinda Venables said...

Oooh bugger...I forget to say congrats on the acceptance...so 'Congrats'...lol.
Belinda
xx