But I have made a fortnightly scrapping date with my neighbour so hopefully I get more done in the future... I am SO DESPERATELY behind in my life journal the task of catching up is so mammoth I can't bear to face it yet! Time is running out to get my tax done too. Sigh.
But I did do the sketch challenge over at KTM It looks like this:
This is what I did:
Try it - win a $10 store voucher! We also have a criteria and theme challenge running each month. Upload your layouts to the gallery during Feb and on the first of March a poll goes up in the forum to vote for your favourite entries! Yes, YOU CHOOSE who wins the prizes each month! While you're there, check out the Sunday Night Games thread, we've made some changes. You now have all week to play! Last night we started a new game, we're testing your paper knowledge! See if you can identify all the manufacturers. (the answers can all be found in the store) There's some lovely scrapware products up for grabs!
Not long now 'til the launch of... something exciting! LOL the girls trying to guess in the forum!
2 comments:
And you reckon you'll get more scrapping done! More chatting you mean LOL. Stunning LO though. Hopefully you will get some more done. You can laugh about the exciting news at KTM - you know what it is!
This layout is awesome Nic! Love your work
Post a Comment