Sunday, May 18, 2008

new stuff...

I recently applied for a DT spot with Allcraftz. I had to submit a LO, card and OTP created especially for the DT call. These were my application pieces: I was advised last week that I was shortlisted to the top 3, then the top 2, but at that point the team had trouble deciding between us! So they went backwards a step and opened it back up to 5 or 6 applicants who were then set a challenge - to scrap with THIS GREEN piggy pic! WHAT a challenge that was! Then the forum members voted and Krissy was the lucky winner. Congrats Krissy.

They never got to see these pieces, but I am able to share with y'all now!

6 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awesome work Nic!Thanks for your congratulations :)and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Krissy xx

Suzi said...

Congrats on getting so close Nic. Your pieces are gorgeous. I absolutely love the piggy LO. Too cute!

Suzi

Kerryn said...

All absolutely gorgeous :).
xx

Elizabeth said...

I love your works. I really love what you did for your 'piggy' piece.
Great job!

amanda hall said...

wow nicole. I think your entries were STUNNING.

That clipboard with the butterfly is simply amazing - took my breath away.

love your card and please tell me where you got those amazing leaves from in your first brilliant LO????!!!!

I cannot believe that piggy pic - omg that is a very hard thing to scrap but boy you rocked it.

Bad luck and this Krissy girl must be bloody brilliant to have won over you.

chin up.

Toni said...

AS usual your work is amazing, your a winner anyway. xx