Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Busy Busy Busy
Sorry I took so long to get back - what's new!
Have had a big deadline as usual, plus workmen here paving, I've planted out my vegge patch for spring/summer, been painting the cubby, throw in a sixth birthday girl and it's been slightly hectic here!
My DH just drew Toni's name out of a 'hat' for the blog draw. Congrats Toni! I'll get it to you this week.
Have you visited Wicked Princesses yet? Last I checked they were about a moment away from selling out of their October kits! If there's any left, make sure you grab one, coz they are donating $5 from every kit sold between now and 15 November to Breast Cancer Research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like lots of exciting? stuff happening LOL. (Maybe apart from the work deadlines).
YAYAYAYAY for Toni :).
YAY! lucky me! thanks Nic. You have been a busy girl haven't you.
xxx
congrats Toni!
wow it does sound like have a lot on your plate... I don't think you'll be bored for a while!
Post a Comment