Yes, MORE Stampavie :)
I just love them all - and am addicted to collecting them and colouring them in now.
I ordered 100 copics the other week, so am anxiously awaiting an international parcel so I can get my colouring fix!
I saw on the Stampavie blog today that they are looking to add to their DT so I thought I would throw my hat in, and share here a few of my recent Stampavie projects.


10 comments:
Can see why you are addicted Nic, these cards are just delightful :o)
Wow Nic your cards are just gorgeous. I haven't seen those stamps before but I'm going to check them out right now :-)
OMG your cards are gorgeous and your colouring - perfection TFS XXX
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
all the best for 2010
tiff
x
WOW you cards are amazing!!! I made your flowers thank you sooo much for the tutorial! Also put a link to your blog.
hugs
Brenda
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Your cards are beautiful, and when you get your copics, you will be away, I'm still mastering the technique... I've ordered a few Sarah Kay stamps ... can't wait...
Hi Nic.
These are just stunning!!!
Love love love them!
Now any chance of seeing some more??
??
not long now for the retreat!
Can't wait to see you and the other girls again!
Take care of you
Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.
I fully match with whatever thing you have presented us.
Post a Comment