Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm pretty darn happy!!!

Lookie what arrived for me today :)
Belle by Epiphanie - Isn't she just beautiful!!?

10 comments:

KimA said...

she is beautiful!

Kerryn said...

How freakin' beautiful is she!!! SO jealous. Somehow I don't think hubby would look right carrying a bag like that though :D. I'll have to make do with our super boring bag.

Marcy Smith said...

I am glad you cast a line back in and hooked me! Oh and the bags cute too!

Toni said...

Looks beautiful, great colour! I don't think a bag like that would do my shitty camera justice, will have to get the camera first..

sandra said...

ooooooo!!
I'll be pretty darned happy too!!
Just luuuurve that colour!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooh wow, stunning!

Tiff Firth said...

even nicer in real life.

trisha too said...

gorgeous!!!

Miss Jaster said...

Oh I so want one of those! :) Jealous!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I really want this bag. Are you enjoying it so far?