Sunday, January 16, 2011

Motivet on My Mind's Eye

I used the current sketch at the Shabby Tea Room for this card.

This Motivet stamp is definately a Cutie Patootie, so I am entering her in the PaperPlay Challenge as well as Cute Card Thursday's Monochromatic theme.



I followed this amazing tutorial by Philippa to achieve the background effect on the stamp - it was an attempt to replicate the gorgeous MME paper, which didn't quite work - but I do love the technique!

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

YUMMY!!! That stamp is just a wee bit cute :).

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful - I love your flower arrangement! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Mandy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "cutie patootie" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the papers.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Vanja

Tessie said...

I love this card! It is too cute!!

:)