Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie August Release!

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps have released their new AUGUST images!

If you've been following the Krafty Peeks these past few days, you must know by now that all the new stamps are SPOOKTACULAR! There are plenty of Halloween images for your creepy creations - three adorable little witchies from Cheryl Alger, five fun Halloween stamps from Emilie Goulet and six very cool Batty Princess and friends from Annie Rodrigue!

My card today uses another one of Cheryl's cute witches.



In real life, it's quite a sparkly thing! My cardstock is shimmery, the ribbon is stitched with silver thread, and my adorable witchie is decked out in black kindyglitz! The stars were ripped off of a Prima vine, and all the black areas in my coloured image were coated in black kindyglitz to match. I hope no one is offended by PINK on a Halloween card!

Most of the new images are featured on our Krafty blog hop today so have fun checking them all out, but don't get too scared, will you!!!

If you came here from Tracy's blog then you're on the right track, and your next stop is the awesomely talented Melanie Holtz. If you got here some other way or get lost along the trip and want to start from the beginning, head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog for a full list of participants.

As you hop from blog to blog, remember to leave a comment at each and every stop because some very lucky stampers will win packages of these frightening stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are NOW available!

38 comments:

Lisa T said...

Wow, LOVE it! Awesome colors!

Rachael said...

stunning and vibrant as usual :)

Sarah said...

I love the way you've colored her so brightly! The sparkles on the card go so well with the vibrant colors on your cute little image!

michael said...

wat een leuk kaartje heeft u gemaakt

Marijke said...

Mooi de felle kleurtjes gecombineerd, leuk afdrukje!!
groetjes

Sanne said...

I just love your card! I really like the stars and the swirl! Great coloring!

Hugs Sanne

Mette said...

What a sweet card and I love those colours. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Just FAB.

Hugs, Mette

DG said...

Love the shade of purple you picked almost more pink in a way but still very halloween looking...gorgeous colors!

lawinchen said...

Great card. I love the colours.

hugs
Andrea

Närrin said...

What a great halloween card, i love the new stamps!

greetings
Esther

angie babe said...

wow, your pink is spectacular! xx

Brigitte said...

I love the hot pink!!! So unusual and perfect with the papers!
Brigitte

Linxx said...

Cute card and awesome colour combination!

chrilvian said...

love the colourcombo
great card

mewTilman said...

Bright and beautiful! You can never have too much sparkle.

♥Rach♥ said...

A total fave of mine, love the bright, fun colors and fab layout!

Niinu said...

I can see all the sparkles from here;) Very lovely card!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally gorgeous creation, Nicole! Those sparkly stars and swirls are perfect!!

Jill Angel said...

This is cute and festive for sure! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Amanda R said...

So cute and I love the glittery stars!

Tosha said...

Your card is stunning my youngest grand-daughter would love to get this card in the mail.

Sassy Stamper said...

I love love love your cards! you are very talented. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these images.

g said...

i LOVE this card! i adore her in hot pink & the black glitter is awesome! fab coloring & awesome papers!!

Jani said...

Your card is awesome!
Thanks for the great hop!

Marilyn said...

You really brought this image to life. Great job!!

Michele Boyer said...

She is SO cute in pink!! Love the sparkly stars too!! :)

Debbie S. said...

I love the coloring and embellishments you chose for this card. It just jumps out at you!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! So nice coloring!

Kerryn said...

I love the pink on it! That image is super cute too!!

Cindi said...

So cute! I love the brightness of the colors with the black.

agnelia said...

OH so cool coloring and that black glitz look amazing! Wonderful card!

Heidi Brawley said...

awwwe this card is very delightful. love it. hugs

Nancy Ball said...

Love the pink POW on your card.

Wilfreda said...

This is adorable. Perfect color choices.

scrappintlc said...

Such bright fun colors. LOVE that color you used on her dress.

Embley Veronica said...

Love the sparkly black stars!

Tracey said...

This is an amazing card Nicole!! I love it!!

Hannah Clark said...

I never would have thought to use pink for a Halloween card! This is so cute!