I
remember the first time I laid eyes on Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. It was less than a
year ago (I was a late bloomer) when Lime
Tart placed the first of many KKS orders. I fell in love
with the Moonlight Whispers range instantly and they are still my
favourites.
Goldilocks was in my very first order, but I have only ever coloured her once! Once! I am fickle like that - my stamps don't see a lot of ink - I get bored quickly! And there's always so many lovely NEW designs coming out!!!!
But YAY for Goldilocks that Angie's Blast from the Past challenge required us to use one of our very first Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, so she came out of semi-retirement for today's card.
I have used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two papers from the current Half Tart Kit. Gosh they are gorgeous.
Goldilocks was in my very first order, but I have only ever coloured her once! Once! I am fickle like that - my stamps don't see a lot of ink - I get bored quickly! And there's always so many lovely NEW designs coming out!!!!
But YAY for Goldilocks that Angie's Blast from the Past challenge required us to use one of our very first Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, so she came out of semi-retirement for today's card.
I have used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two papers from the current Half Tart Kit. Gosh they are gorgeous.
Poor Goldilocks
had an unfortunate accident with the BigShot which resulted in a rip, a crease
and some embossing wonkiness... so don't look too closely! I coloured my ribbon
with Copic marker R02 to soften the white in the gingham and better
match the background paper.
Isn't
she soo cute?
So who was your first Kraftin' Kimmie? Show her
some ink and share on the challenge blog. You could win yourself some old-school
Kimmie rubbah!
Don't
forget, there are a bunch of cool images on special in the awesome Frugal
Friday offer. Including, among others, the very new Sharing is Loving stamp which I adore! Check out all the details here.
2 comments:
THis came out real pretty! NIce card. :-)
Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!
Post a Comment