Today we are sharing FUN FUN FUN Alice in Wonderland images by Annie Rodrigue!
I love them all and I bet you will too!
The whole cast is there - Alice, Dormouse, Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter. But there is also a sheet of sentiments based on great quotes from the story too!
Leave a comment on all the girls' posts today to be in the running to win some Alice rubbah! And play along with this week's sketch challenge and a KKS for a second chance!
27 comments:
Love your card Nicole! You like those bright in your face colors like I do! These papers are awesome and I like how you stamped the sentiment on the circle, looks great!
Nicole, love all the funky colours you used!
Very pretty card! Such lovely papers and colours!...Nancy :o)
This is great! Love the paper and how you've matched the colours in the image.
Gorgeous! Love how the black sets off your brights and your coloring is fabulous. xxD
Eyepopping! First word that springs to my mind when I saw this card, fits the Mad hatter character to a 'tea' :D xxx
This is SO cute, Nicole! I just love those bright colors!
Fantastic colours and patterns for this card! LOVE it!
WOW, he's bright and cheery!!! TFS
Brigitte
oh this is lovely beautiful work x
Great card - Love the colorful papers!!!
What a great card! Love the floral papers. I am gonna hop along now on this fun hop! Hugs, Hanneke
The paper is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! ANd you matched it so perfectly!
Wow! What funky colours, love this card so nutty and bright, just beautiful, well done you.xx
Oh such fun, I love this newbie!!
This is my favorite sample so far! I love the wild papers and colors. You pulled it all together so well!
I love the fabulous colours on this card! So fun!
Very nice - a color explosion for the mad hatter
Great card! I love the colors you used. So bright and cheery.
Nicole love the bright colors you've used for the Mad Hatter. Talk about thinking outside the box!
wow...wow...wow... my favorite!!! love what you did - the bright colours are perfect!!!!
tfs
leokc34 at gmail dot com
Wow! How fun is this. The colors are so bright and cheerful and the black just pops them.
Fun papers and colors!
Très jolie carte! j'adore les couleurs flash! bravo!
Nadyne xx
Love him!
Love the bright colors! Just too cute!
J'aime le genre différent...Très coloré et original.
Isabelle Dorais
Post a Comment