Melanie is our host this week and she has challenged us to make our own embellishments!
I have used one of the new January stamps - Ballerina Lulu. Isn't she adorable???
The flowers were made using my awesome Cheery Lynn dies and I added some tulle to her tutu.
She is such a sweetie!
Have a go at making your own embellies and link up your card on the challenge blog.
One random entrant will win one of the brand new stamps from Kitty Kapers!
5 comments:
This is gorgeous!! I especially love the tulle added to her tutu!!
Beaautiful card! I particularly love the tule on the tutu!
SO sweet! Love the tutu you made and the colors of your card are great. The flowers are wonderful as well. Hugs, Hanneke
C'est jolie et mignon...en sommes très coquette avec le tutu. I love it!
Isabelle Dorais
I love the tutu! Lol Your flowers are very lovely, too. Cheers, Sherry
Post a Comment