And we’re celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP!!
There are so many incredible new stamps to see this month, so let’s get started!
Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, the girls have shared lots of new stamps from all our artists! We’ve got something for everyone!! Lulu is back from Cheryl Alger.....we know how much you love her!! So we have a new set called PLAYTIME LULU! We also have two fantastic sets of adorable BUGGIES from Emilie Goulet called BUG BUDDIES 1 AND BUG BUDDIES 2!!!
And of course we have an amazing new set of six WIZARD OF OZ inspired stamps from Annie Rodrigue! AND a fabulous OZ SENTIMENTS set to match!!!! You will get to see most of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our APRIL Krafty Hop!
You should have arrived here from Peggy's blog and your next stop will be Kerry's.
If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are NOW available! And of course, as always, we have our Gimme Kimmies Kits available for those of you who ‘need it all’!! The stamps are grouped together by artist and are available at a discount, but only for a limited time!!
38 comments:
Awe your card is so Sweet! Love your coloring.
What a fabulous card and that image is super cute! HUgsxx
Such a cute image - wish I was that ant with such a huge piece of cake!
I love this card - perfect for lots of different occasions. It's making me crave cake though...!
So cute! Your coloring is awesome!
This is such a great image beautifully colored! Fun card!
WHat an adorable ant. I'd let him keep the cake, wouldn't you! Love it!!!!
Nicole, your card is fantastic! I love the colours and papers you chose and that big black and white bow is perfect!
super fun card...very colorful!
So fun! The beautiful, bright colors set this off so perfectly! Beautiful job!
I love the ribbon and your paper choice
Super cute. Love the colors.
tee hee hee how cute
LOVE this ant!!! Looks so fun to colour. Love the card you made.
These new bugs are so much fun, and you've shown them off brilliantly x
Fabulous Fun Card...LOving this image..Gorgeous colours too.
Chrissyxx
Love this card - great papers and super coloring!
Cute card!
love them bugs...one could say im buggy for the bugs.lol
OMG that is STUNNING! Just adore your color choice! That paper and ribbon are terrific for this little bug.
Love the way the ant is colored and all the bright festive colors.
too fun! Love the polka dots and the stripes together! Great card!
Such a fun card! Love your paper choices!
Thank you for coloring this guy in black! HAHA... everying keeps coloring them red and I have a fear (and allergy) to fire ants, so they freak me out. Love the bright cake!
so funny! love the details!
This is my favorite of the bugs stamps. You did an awesome job with your card.
Well this little guy is having a great time at the birthday party! Love your card.
Great papers!
Such a cute card. Love the colors. Awesome new stamps.
so adorable , love these new stamps!
cute cute cute
This is so cute. I love the bright colors.
I love this paper "it's the little things", I have it too.
Absolutely adorable love the paper !
What adorable colors. You matched your image coloring so well to the papers..
Hi, Nicole! I love this fabulous card! The paper, the coloring, the layout...everything is perfect! Hugz, Cheryl
hehe Nicole this is really cute! Love the image and the fun bright colours :)
I am new to KK thus my comment in July. I have to say not many would know how to take an "Ant" and make such an adorable bright and cheery card - wow! This one just makes me smile every time I look at it :)))
Post a Comment