My faves today are:
Our new universal remote control, OMFG this thing is AMAZING!

My bed. I never get much sleep, and so its reeeeally nice when I do, to get to sleep in this baby. Man, the search for this thing was insane. We took sooo long to find exactly what we were after. Knew we wanted a king size, mahogany, solid head a nd foot, we even knew how high we wanted the foot to be! Yes, we are picky, and it was hard to find! but we got it, and we LOVE it:

Peach tea cordial. YUM! I love my iced tea, but this is even better, milder, without the bitter tea aftertaste, and much cheaper of course as you mix it with water (just in case you didn't know how cordial worked!! PMSL)
My veggie patch. Love it. Love it. Love it. In summer I grow salad stuffs; lettuce, spring onion, baby carrots, cucumber, sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes, red and yellow. YUM.
My new sunnies. Went on a bit of a splurge and spent an insane amount of money on these babies, but I HAD to! I have an infected eye and it is NASTY! I needed to cover it up! And summer is coming, and I have way too many wrinkles, so why not in style?
So that's what I am loving today. Anyone else wanna play?
4 comments:
love that you have a vegie patch! will have to check it out next time i visit (in daylight of course) :).
does this mean you will be wearing your new yummy sunnies tonight LOL!
So exciting to have another Friday Faves to read!!!
Love your bed! So pretty...I would just spend hours lying on it and looking at it:-)
I am wanting to start a vegie patch. Fresh vegies out of your own garden would be GREAT. Love the sunnies, worth the $$$ I reckon!
all looks great to me.....we have an awesome vegie garden too:)
The sunnies are cool the bed is gorgie and the universal remote....well ive never seen one before LOL
Hey Nic! How cool to see the Friday Faves are heading around blog world! Might have to give it a go this week, too.
I am in awe of your bed! It is beautiful! Speaking of beds, I wish I could have a sleep now!!! So tired!
Have a great week!!!
Post a Comment