OMG what a big girl!! She is so brave!! They look so pretty..think of all the cool earrings she'll be able to wear haha. I hope it did hurt too much. Love Kim
Oh that's terrible! I nearly cried! Poor baby!!! I think it's more the shock than the pain that is upsetting for them though. She was so brave and she looks so pretty with her new earrings!
5 comments:
That's so funny - well not really! Poor thing :(. Glad she's all smiles now though!
xx
OMG what a big girl!! She is so brave!! They look so pretty..think of all the cool earrings she'll be able to wear haha. I hope it did hurt too much. Love Kim
xxxxxx
Oh that's terrible! I nearly cried! Poor baby!!! I think it's more the shock than the pain that is upsetting for them though. She was so brave and she looks so pretty with her new earrings!
She looks terrified and I know I was too when I had it done! The poor love but the choice of bling on her ears will amaze her!!!
OHH she is so cute... But the poor thing, She nearly made me cry too.
Post a Comment