Sunday, February 15, 2009
I have a winner bom-binner sticker-linnner fi-finner
Thanks to DD who just drew the prize in her perfectly clean room that took me ALL afternoon and several garbage bags of JUNK to accomplish!!!!
The winner bom-binner is KIMA .
Hey - just added a link to your profile here and realised who KimA is! Glad you could pop by, and yay it was worth your while! Hmm, except I'm not sure how B would feel about a pink page? Might have to scrap yourself with these goodies...
I really probably should have your address here somewhere Kim, but I doubt I could find it if I tried, but I'm quite sure I have your email easily accessible so I'll get in touch shortly. Or feel free to contnact me!
Assuming I remember, (cough cough) 10,000 hits will be my next RAK so clock up the visits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey thanks Nic - don't worry Benson's favourite colour is pink - lol!
Woohoo Kim! Hope to see some yummy layouts up on your blog with these papers soon :).
Appreciate your blog posst
Post a Comment