Coming right up - a bunch of layouts I haven't shared here yet...
This one was for a step by step class I hosted at Scrap Therapy:
Websters...yum!
And this one was based on the same instructions, but showing how you can achieve a completely different look:
That's me and my gorgeous neice Kim. (I'm the non-20 year old one!)
For February's Puzzle Sketch: Thanks to Scrap Therapy for the Esther's Guesthouse papers. Love the colours!
January's puzzle sketch:(more Kaiser from ST)
This one was for a challenge to scrap in Belinda Venables style:
These last 2 were both using December's Enchantress kit from Wicked Princesses.
Such fun stuff!
And some just for fun:
This one was for a challenge to scrap in Belinda Venables style:This one was for a comp at Direct 2 U - which I won!
These last 2 were both using December's Enchantress kit from Wicked Princesses.
Such fun stuff!
I think I have a layout in SM this month too - I guess I'll find out in a couple days when it shows at the newsagency. Let me know if you see it first!? It's called Sharna Banana and is supposed to be in the final encore :)
I am in love with my journal tags from the
5 comments:
I just love 'UH OH' - it's a fabulous photo!
Love how the 'Soak it up' turned out. I was wondering when you were going to share :).
Love it ALL!
Oh my... look at all that gorgeous work! Love the Hello Horsey LO especially, and the photo on Uh-Oh is too funny! WTG!
Gorgeous layouts!!!!
omg i love that uh oh photo - and page. I cracked up with the lollipop on the head - classic.
Also love the bathers shots in soak up the sun- too cute!
loving your work Nicole :)
At least i know what you look like now so i can pick you up at the airport and not some random stranger LOL!
Post a Comment