Sunday, April 26, 2009

bad bad blogger

I am so bad at this blogging thing!!! LOL
Been really busy. Getting heaps of work. Heaps.
But I'm trying to claw back some free (scrap) time. I have taken on a part time 'Office Manager' to help out with the admin stuff, and I decided to resign from my Wicked Princess DT spot :(
So hopefully I will have more down time as a result.
A quick share, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday. FUN FUN FUN. I am hanging out for the gorgeous Early Bird range!
How cute is she!!!??

Check out how clever my Big Girl is too - no training wheels! Finally!

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

YAY no training wheels! Go K!

Loving the layout. Gotta get me some of those papers..... well I don't really but you know how it is LOL.

Tiff Firth said...

yay. now she will fly and you'll peek thru your fingers and hold your breath.
great to see you back blogging.
sad about resigning the DT.

Kirsty said...

Woohoo! We have one scaredy cat trying to go without training wheels...not going so well LOL
Love the LO:)