Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sketch Challenge!

LOVE sketches!

Today is day 3 of Kraftin' Kimmie's November release sneaks! AND it's challenge time! So we are all sharing awesome Gothic Girls images from Annie Rodrigue today AND we are using a sketch by Krafty Girl Pam.



This is Priscilla. Isn't she awesome!!!!???

Check out the cool sketch and play along with us! Use a KKS stamp and you could win one of Annie's new Goth stamps, Wednesday.

ALSO - Since it's a release peek day, Kim is giving away 3 of Annie's new stamps to 2 lucky peeps for just commenting on the Krafty Girls blogs! So make sure you check out all the other creations and leave some love to be in the running!

Tomorrow - we HOP! Thanks for stopping by :)

25 comments:

Karen R (ON/CA) said...

Wow! My friends and I love books. Can't wait to get a hold of this image. Love your papers and .

Karen R (ON/CA) said...

...colouring! (sorry about that)

Becca said...

This is such a terrific stamp and the card you created is wonderful.

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I love her!!! Gorgeous colouring and an amazing card!!

Amanda R said...

LOVE that red hair! What a great card!

Toni K said...

Love it! Perfect paper for this image! And the coloring is fantastic!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I just love this image and the quote is great.

Doodlecraft said...

Love this--she is so cute! I love how you colored her "leather" suit! What a great card, love the new images!
Nat :)
doodlecraft.blogspot

Mette said...

This is super cool. I love this card and what a super image - she's has a daring glint in her eyes.

Hugs, Mette

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh she is soooo Adorable too! lOve your card also!
Hugs, Heidi

Shazza said...

great card, love the papers you used x

Kim Swenson said...

Pricilla is fabulous! Beautiful coloring and layout!

NinaN said...

I love this!

Rosa Witten said...

So cute! I have sooo many people this image would be good for.

Jenn Joncas said...

Fabulous card Nicole!! I love how you coloured her up!!! and the paper you used!!

mackbrad said...

Oh this is sooooo cool!

Rachael said...

OOOO a book fetish girl! LOVE the colouring on this one Nic xxx

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Eeeeeee the image is me! Seriously, I'm a bookworm who wears her hair in pigtails hehehe!
Great card, love it! x

Amy said...

Love the image and your card is gorgeous!

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a great card! I love that image and sentiment. I love reading and a lot of my friends love it as well. Would be a great addition to any stamp collection. Hugs, Hanneke

Brigitte said...

WOW, she's totally awesome dude!!! Love your colouring!!!
Brigitte

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow- love her hair color and what you did with the sketch. Great card.

Melinda said...

So adorable! She's very sassy ;) Love it!

Mary J said...

She is just wonderful - I lvoe her!

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! This image and card is awesome. Your colouring is stunning. Beautiful card