1. A HUGE blowout sale! 25-75% off virtually every stamp in the store! (except new releases) OH MY!
2. A full page feature in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and your chance to WIN one of 10 sets of new stamps! YAY! and
3. A fun new challenge! Create a thank you card in honour of Thanksgiving!
I have used one of Annie's cute new images, Bella for my card.
This week's challenge is hosted by Kerry and the prize is a fun image from the new Snips 'n' Snails set.
Just use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp on your creation and upload to the blog to be in the running!
THANK YOU!
5 comments:
Simply gorgeous!!
Wow, stunning card! Love the colors! Hugs, Hanneke
Such a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfection.
I love that image, reminds me of my daughter ;)
The colors on this are gorgeous and I love the floral decorative paper!
This is SO cute! I LOVE those papers!
Post a Comment