Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lulu and Friends

I cannot believe it is preview time again already! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are getting ready to release their new February images. And you are gonna LOVE them!

Starting today with another gorgeous set of Lulus.

Introducing, Lulu and her Teddy Bear- TOO CUTE!



This sweetheart is just one of three new Lulus available this weekend.

Check out all the other Krafty Girls' Kreations and be sure to leave them all some loving, because one lucky bunny will win the entire set of three cuties!

Come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

30 comments:

Jo Street said...

Hi, fabulous card, the stamps are lovely, I'm loving hopping round.
Jo x

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your colors. It is so cheery!

Nienna said...

Fabulous! Love all your cards!

Nathalie said...

Just lovely. I love the colors of the papers.

Shari said...

GREAT CARD! Love your colouring!

SophiePScrap said...

Very cute card! Soft and girly. Love your work!

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute and bright! Great job.

Aaemie said...

Very nice, love the colours.

Unknown said...

This teddy bear is so very cute!
Hugs tammy

Hege said...

really nice use of colors. fresh!!!

Tanya said...

I love, love, love this image! I also love how you colored the bear, super cute card!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Fabulous!! love those pink bunny slippers!!
Hugs, Heidi

Ladybug Linda said...

Cute card; so bright and cheerful. I am lovin the Lulu stamps.

Anonymous said...

wonderful card.

Marilyn said...

Adorable card and love the pink bunny slippers!!

Hanneke said...

Love your card! Such bright colors. The image is adorable! I have a birthday candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

Stephenie said...

Pretty papers!!!

Sandy Smith said...

The flowers are perfect with this card. Love how you coloured her. Super adorable.

Sharon Caudle said...

Love your card, Nicole!! She's so stinkin' adorable and you've colored her beautifully!!
hugs, Sharon

Linda Carson said...

Delightful artwork and beautifully coloring!

jkreucher said...

I LOVE everything about this darling card! your coloring blows me away! Love her blonde hair!
WOW!
hugs
Judy

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE!!! LOVE your beautiful coloring! SO SO SO gorgeous!!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Beautiful, bright colors. LOVE her hair. She's gorgeous.

Tracey said...

Such fun colours on this!! Love your card!!

Cathy said...

I love LULU and her teddy bear and of course her cute bunny slippers:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those bunny slippers make me smile! What a great card!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is great! I think this image is one of my faves ;) Great job with the colouring!

Debora said...

Great card! I love the bright fun papers and awesome coloring!

Kris said...

Love the pink rabbit shoes. Fabulous card.

Jen N said...

Cute & cheerful!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com