Friday, February 17, 2012

MORE Kraftin' Kimmie sneak peeks!

This time we are sharing a FUN set of birdies by Emilie Goulet.

Cuuuuuute!!!


There are 2 gorgeous sets - Tweets and Twitters 1 and 2.

As usual - make sure you visit all the girls' tweets and twitters creations. Leave a comment on every one because two lucky commenters will get themselves an entire set of tweets and twitters stamps!
Tomorrow... Annie Rodrigue! I know you have been waiting for this one!

28 comments:

Cindi said...

Great card! I love how you got him to look like he's all feathers. Great papers.

Nathalie said...

I love the way you colored the bird. Very beautiful card.

Shari said...

Nicole, your card is wonderful! I love how you coloured the bird with "flicks" to add texture for feathers. Great job!!!

SophiePScrap said...

Very energetic color combination! Love the look of your card!

Tracey said...

So pretty! Love the colours!!

Wilfreda said...

Absolutely love this! The colors are perfect and they make the card pop.

Marilyn said...

I adore your colour scheme on this card!

Hanneke said...

So pretty! Love the image and DP you used. I am gonna hop along now! Hugs, Hanneke

mammapug said...

Hi Nicole, What a beautiful card. It makes me want to get down and sing with her. You did a fabulous job on the coloring and I really like the print paper for a background. Blessings, Carol

Karen R (ON/CA) said...

This image can be adapted for so many uses. Love your interpretation!

Brenda said...

What a fun card! Great little valentine card for someone special

Elvir@ said...

Just lovely. <3

Vonnie G. said...

This has to be my favorite! Great use of color. Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE your coloring technique, Nicole! Beautiful job as always!!
hugs, Sharon

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Fabulous!!! Great layout too!
hugs, Heidi

Tanya said...

Just love your card! Love how you colored him! Great layout and papers too!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh WOW! Your coloring is just STUNNING! GORGEOUS card!!

Marilyn said...

Fun, happy, card! Love the colors you used on this beauty!!

T Young said...

Excellent job on the bird! He does look like he has feathers!

Mary J said...

Love him! Gorgeous coluor combo!

Jen N said...

Cute, bright, cheery card! :)
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

jkreucher said...

Oh My goodness! this is just tweet as can be!
so cute in these fun colors and great design! tfs. love this!
hugs
Judy

Kris said...

Super Cute! Love the pattern paper used. Coordinates well with the super coloring job.

Debora said...

Great card! Very neat coloring technique.

lvtaz2000 said...

Oh doesn't he just lift your spirits and make you want to go out and enjoy life. You have done a wonderful card! This is a really great release.

Jody said...

very cute card and stamp

Peg said...

Love this card and the colors are beautiful!

cheap mlb jerseys said...

Great card! I love you how to let him look like all his feathers. Great newspaper.