Monday, October 22, 2007

a challenge

Over at Keep'n the Memories we've been challenging each other to scrap out of our comfort zone. Just for fun. It's been very liberating! And we're all scrapping up a storm. It's been great.
The current challenge is a double layout with doodling and felt. A real challenge for me, I think I've only done about 4 doubles in my life, so it was fun!
Here's mine, and some close ups cause you can't see much in the whole pic.
The next one we are doing is buttons, journalling and no cardstock. Join in!

5 comments:

Bekka said...

Wow -- you rocked that challenge! That is gorgeous!

Fran said...

Thats a stunning LO!! I LOVE it so much!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! We have created a monster LOL... Can't wait to see your next one.

Sharon said...

Love the close ups, your doodling is great.

Levin said...

have i ever told you that you make me want to take up scrapbooking???
beautiful stuff!
cheers
l
x