Well, a pile of fabric actually.
But I do plan to make it into a quilt. For Miss K. Very inspired by Mel Goodsell - I found a link to an easy peasy quilt tutorial on her blog.
I am quite sure that it will get started very very soon. I am super excited to give quilting a go - a very easy design but still, a challenge for me. However we shall see if I actually get around to finishing it though!
I tend to do that... get excited, spend money, get started and then fizzle out! I have 2 headless rag dolls in the cupboard I really should finish, poor things! LOL.
3 comments:
OOHHH Pretty material, very girly, can't wait to see it finished.
So appropriate for girls though. There's nothing wrong with doing pink. I'll bet you do a great job of it.
*drool*
*double drool*
*triple drool*
How yummy is this fabric !! Oh I can't wait to see what you're going to with it Nic.
Melx
Post a Comment