I got 71! Wow, faster than I thought!
You know I can't let a challenge like that go by! Off to try.
65 on go one but I couldn't leave it at that now could I LOL. so on second go it was 80. hehe i'm not competitive at all am i!
80!!?? get OUTTA here!!!! i thought i was sooo clever with my 58 WTF!!??
Well I only got 45 so your positively jet powered in comparison LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I got 71! Wow, faster than I thought!
You know I can't let a challenge like that go by! Off to try.
65 on go one but I couldn't leave it at that now could I LOL. so on second go it was 80. hehe i'm not competitive at all am i!
80!!?? get OUTTA here!!!! i thought i was sooo clever with my 58 WTF!!??
Well I only got 45 so your positively jet powered in comparison LOL
Post a Comment