Saturday, September 22, 2007

28 today!!!

I'm talking weather, not birthdays. (another 28th birthday would be just as nice tho!)
And I'm LOVING it. (But just wait, when it hits the mid 30s I'll start whinging!) For now, it's glorious and this is what I am about to do...
Ahh!! Saturday afternoon in Spring with a deadline behind me and the cheque 'in the mail.' My scrapping buddy Tess coming over tonight to chat and scrap (I chat too much and NEVER get a LO finished) and a lovely bottle of wine in the fridge thanks to my favourite husband. Feeling pretty good right about now! x

3 comments:

Toni said...

Those prawns look devine. Glad to hear you've finished your work, now you can have fun. Enjoy your night scrapp'n.

Levin said...

Hmmm do you also have a non favourite husband???? lol
love the blog, jani sent me over to look! fabulous stuff.
cheers
l

Kathryn said...

Yum yum yum. I am positively GREEN with envy. I'll have to wait until Christmas I think!