are growing up WAY too fast.
It doesn't seem real that Sharna has been in our lives for 1/2 a year. Surely it has only been a matter of weeks? Before I know it she will have been out longer than she was in and then she'll be sassing me all cheek and know-it-all like my other baby who is very definately not old enough to start school next year.
It doesn't make any sense.
When I was pregnant for the first time I thought I was having a baby. I imagined my life with BABIES. But we don't really have babies do we? We have CHILDREN who only pretend to be babies for a short short short time.
I'll be buying A-cup bras in a minute.
It's not right.
oh and you can still leave a comment for the RAK. I will draw it in a couple days.
4 comments:
So true! Hollee is only 2.5 years and Jack hits 5mths next week, yet I feel like they have been with me for my whole life. It's amazing what children do for us! Already Hollee looks at the licensed clothing and underwear...I can't imagine buying her anything remotely like bras! And the birds and the bees talk? AARRGGHH!! So NOT looking forward to that one!
Yes! Don't blink or you will miss it. My middle DD is 11 has already become a woman (you know what I mean)fits into womens clothes and underwear. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock and chew all their chubby cheeks.LOL.
By the way I absolutely love those pics you took of Miss K.
Yep, I know exactly what you mean, it all goes so fast, too fast.
I love the pic of your girl, she is so cute!
Melx
Yep, I know exactly what you mean, it all goes so fast, too fast.
I love the pic of your girl, she is so cute!
Melx
Post a Comment