Friday, September 7, 2007

free stuff!!

I'm in the mood for celebrating!
DD#1 is at Day Care so I have relative peace and quiet, I found some cool summer bargains for the girls today, the weather is so lovely and I'm still excited about my DT spot with Keep'n the Memories!
So I'm gonna do my first RAK.
Well actually I'm mostly just bored and thought it would be fun to put together a little kit. (interesting how one can be bored when there are dishes, vacuuming and laundry to do!)
And to be honest - it is also a blatant attempt to get y'all to comment! Actually I do have WAY too much stuff here and I am never gonna stop adding to it so I should try to pare it down a teensy bit!
So if you want this cool polka dot stuff leave me a comment during the next week. I will have my biggest girl draw a name next Thursday (ish)

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean...there is SO much stuff to do around my house but my mind always wanders to the dining room where I currently am set up for scrapping. Wanting to better my pages in the hope of one day being published makes me want to just sit and scrap...

Tish said...

Laundry smaundry!!! LOL! It will wait! and so will the dishes, the ironing, the cleaning, the beds, the cooking, the ...... :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your DT position. How exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your dt spot!! well deserved!! and who cares about hosework..it'll keep! LOL!
p.s. pick me, pick me! LOL!

KimA said...

Hi Nic - leaving a comment in hope of some goodness coming my way. You can never have enough scrap crap!!

Kelley said...

Congrats on your DT spot!!! How exciting!!!!
And yeah i am definately over the laundry!!!! I have been checking out your blog and you have some gorgeous work here!!

Anonymous said...

Firstly, a huge congratulations on your DT spot, that's fabulous!!

This RAK is seriously VERY yummy, so I'd love to be included in the draw if it's not too late :O)

Have a super week :O)
Melx