Thursday, September 20, 2007

aarrghh

I have ZERO motivation at the moment. (well, for Council Policy Documents anyway) And SOOOO much to do! Surprisingly I am not really feeling stressed about it - I must be in denial. I have a prelim deadline tomorrow for a massive job that I am nowhere near ready for. oops. Of course I should be slogging it out on inDesign but what am I doing instead?
  • Blog surfing. Of course - very productive that!
  • Playing forum games. Fun - but it doesn't pay the bills now does it?
  • Updating my blog. SO neccessary!
  • Enjoying a glass of wine. Not a great idea whilst working. Well, actually I'm not working am I? So maybe the wine is OK!
  • Staring longingly at the papers I'm using for the Keepn the Memories October kit and wishing I could justify a teensy little play.
The Spring kit is available for sale now, grab one REAL quick, here. There are not very many to start off with. Check out my full LOs here. This one's my fave:

and mini album about bubba's 'budding' personality:

I wonder how much longer I can postpone the inevitable... Urrghh I have to go

:(

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think you have a teeny bit of an addiction now?! To blogging at least! It's so easy to get distracted, isn't it? I'm totally distracted now...the house won't clean itself now before my folks arrive tomorrow! I'd better get the children in bed so I can start.

Anonymous said...

LOL I do that - blog surf, so unproductive, but fun!
Love the layout and the mini album - so much colour and fun happening there. The little squares on the layout look so cool,
Melx

Jane Ettia Jones said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments lol.

love this mini book and you probably guessed i am a mini book freak. this is just gorgeous the colours and pics just awesome.